Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United and Steelers tickets!
22 January, 2015
Yorkshire Smokefree Sheffield has got free pairs of SWFC, SUFC, and Steelers tickets to give away for home games in March 2015!
- Steelers game: pair of tickets to the play off game on Sat March 29th
- Steelers game: VIP package for 4 people to the game on Sat March 29th. Includes pre match tour, tickets to the game and post match ‘meet the team’
- SUFC: 1 pair of tickets - date of match tickets to be confirmed, likely late March
- SWFC: 3 pairs of tickets for match against Fulham March 14th
Win a signed teeshirt from SWFC!
Win a framed signed teeshirt from Sheffield Steelers!
Any clients who set a quit date between:
- January 22nd and Feb 10th (for SWFC tickets and signed SWFC or Steelers teeshirts) and
- Feb 15th (for SUFC and Steelers tickets) and successfully quits at 4 weeks is eligible to enter our draw.
All eligible clients’ names will be put into a hat to be drawn out on:
- Tuesday March 10th for the SWFC tickets, and
- Wednesday No Smoking Day March 11th for SWFC signed teeshirt and Steelers framed signed teeshirt
- Fri March 15th for the SUFC and Steelers tickets and VIP Package.
The following are the terms and conditions of the promotion campaign:
This draw is for free pairs of SWFC tickets, SUFC tickets and Steelers tickets as outlined above.
- There are a minimum of 5 pairs of tickets, therefore 5 individual clients will ‘win’ a pair of tickets.
- No cash alternative or other prize alternative is available for this package.
- This draw is valid for any client who sets a quit date between the dates below, whether through the Quit Stop, any of 16 additional community clinics run by Service advisers, via Hub telephone support or via the on line support package - and successfully quit at 4 weeks.
- Any clients who set a quit date between January 22nd and Feb 6th (for SWFC tickets) and Feb 15th (for SUFC and Steelers tickets) and successfully quits at 4 weeks is eligible to enter our draw.
- This draw is not open to clients who quit via other venues such as pharmacy clinics or GP practices etc.
- The client needs to explicitly inform their adviser that they wish to put their name into the draw for free match tickets.
- The client should specify which team draw they want to enter – SUFC, SWFC or Steelers (tickets and tee shirts).
- Clients may enter all draws but will only be eligible to win one prize.
- The client needs to ensure that they give the adviser a valid mobile and/or landline telephone number where they can be reached if they win this package.
- This promotional campaign is open to all clients aged 16 years and over:
- who set a quit date through the routes identified above
- come back weekly for up to 4 weeks for follow up, have weekly telephone support and/or completed the on line support programme
- have a CO-verified successful quit at 4 weeks.
- If the client has any queries about how to access the football grounds, or ice hockey arena, what facilities are available for them to use on the day, they need to contact the clubs direct for this information.
- These tickets are not transferable to other clients or relatives, friends etc if a client does not want the match tickets or fails to quit.
- If a client fails to quit successfully in a CO verified quit at 4 weeks, or does not return to the Quit Stop or specific clinics, or telephone or on line for support over the 4 weeks following their quit date, then they are not eligible to enter the draw for free match tickets.
- All eligible names will be entered into the draw and 5 names will be drawn out by a member of Yorkshire Smokefree Sheffield team on the above dates. The winners will be contacted by phone that day or the following day at the latest.
- If the winning client does not contact the Sheffield Service (on 0800 068 4490) to confirm that they wish to claim the membership package by 5pm the day after the draw, then they will be deemed not to want the tickets and a new client name will be picked from the draw to claim the tickets.
- The ‘winner’ should arrange to pick up their tickets in person from Sheffield Quit Stop at 39 Charles Street, (please bring identification with you) - it regretfully cannot be posted out.
Sheffield Quit Stop, 39 Charles Street
Dunninc Road Surgery
The Flowers MC
Darnall Community Health centre
Heely Green Surgery
Dykes Hall MC
Buchanan Road Surgery
Page Hall MC
Manor Park MC
All telephone service clients